Please read carefully before registering as we have a two-part registration process
As of December 2021 WE HAVE MOVED to 1210 Birchmount Rd. Unit #4 (We no longer have a location at 49 Railside Rd. It is permanently closed.)
To register for a class:
- Locate your desired class at our Main location and click the blue “Register” button to the left of the class name. All classes listed on our web-site have at least one available spot and availability is updated in real-time. Prices are prorated weekly. The prices listed on our web-site are those for the remaining classes in the session.
- Fill out registration form.
- Click “Families Login” on our home page and request your password by clicking “Forgot your password or need to get started?”.
- Once the password is emailed to you, login to your account and click on “Fees & Payments” tab.
- Make a payment using a Visa or MasterCard (our system cannot process Visa Debit cards). While our registration system does require credit card information to be entered in order to enroll in a class, it does NOT automatically charge your credit card. A separate payment must be entered. Enrollment spots are not guaranteed until full payment has been made.
Once a child attends their first class, your credit card will be charged if there is an outstanding balance on your account.
You will be able to review your current enrollment and outstanding balance, as well as enroll in any other classes, by navigating your account. To drop or change a class please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Toronto Premier Gymnastics is a Gymnastics Ontario registered club. To attend class in our facility, each child must also be a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario. As such, a $37.00 annual fee covering the period up to June 30, 2022, will be added for each child.
Rules to Promote a Safe Class
While we intend for our classes to feel the same as in previous years, our classes will run a little differently this fall in order to comply with health and safety protocols. A few changes for this session:
- Structured entrance and exit practices outside the facility
- Daily health screening for anyone who enters the facility
- Completion of COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration of Compliance and Assumption of Risk and Informed Consent waivers – These documents are attached to this email.
- Health and safety protocols and information posted throughout the facility
- Enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures
- Fewer people in the facility (smaller classes and/or fewer classes at a time)
- Additional supervision to ensure appropriate physical distancing and provide support when required
- Proof of vaccination required for all eligible individuals
- Parents/Caregivers are NOT permitted to enter the facility at any time. Drop-off and pick-up will take place outside of the facility.
All children must have completed COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration of Compliance and Assumption of Risk and Informed Consent waivers. Attendance in class will NOT be permitted without these completed documents.
Proof of Vaccination:
Any entering our facility 12 years of age or older must show proof of a second dose of a Government of Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine administered at least 14 days prior to class.
Caregiver Requirements for Parent & Child Classes:
Due to current COVID-19 capacity restrictions, only one adult caregiver per child can attend our Parent & Child classes. Prior to attending class proof of a second dose of a Government of Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine, administered at least 14 days prior to the date of class, must be shown to the health screener.
All participants must remain 6 feet/2 metres apart at all times. Resources and equipment have been divided to ensure children have access without having to share.
Face coverings ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE (except when drinking water). The face covering must cover both nose and chin AT ALL TIMES. Should a participant need to remove their mask, they must leave the facility first.
All participants must wash their hands upon entry into the facility. Participants will also be instructed to wash/sanitize their hands before and after:
- Using the bathroom
- Using any equipment
- Touching any belongings
Ensure appropriate respiratory etiquette by advising everyone to cough or sneeze into their arm/elbow or tissue. Ensure appropriate hygiene through repeated hand-washing and use of hand sanitizer*.
Bathrooms, high traffic areas and common touch points are disinfected regularly throughout the day (minimum of twice). The entire facility is misted using a disinfectant with a D.I.N. number at the end of each day.
Anyone entering the facility will be required to answer screening questions each day. Anyone who exhibits any of the symptoms listed in the provincial government’s Ministry of Health Reference Document for COVID-19 Symptoms (or has had any symptom in the last 24 hours) will be denied entry into the facility. Symptoms include: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new olfactory or taste disorder, fatigue, lethargy or malaise, myalgias, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, abdominal pain, headache, pink eye and decrease or lack of appetite. Should an adult participant sick while at class, the individual and their child will be asked to leave the facility immediately. Should a child become sick while at class, staff will isolate the child (and any of the child’s siblings) in a designated isolation area until the child (and any of the child’s siblings) can be picked up by a parent/caregiver. TPG will make every effort to immediately sanitize any equipment used by the child and will follow up with the family and Toronto Public Health, if required.
Limited Personal Items:
ONLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, labelled with the child’s name, ARE PERMITTED AND REQUIRED to be brought into the facility:
- Large, filled bottle of water
- Epi-pen (if required)
- Yoga mat – Required for EVERY child (available at Dollarama)
- For adult participants: One small, closed bag/purse. Please do not bring any valuable objects into the facility as the bag/purse will be placed on the gym floor and will be accessible to everyone in the gym.
Please let us know if your child is sensitive/allergic to hand sanitizer.
Sign In/Sign Out Procedures
The sign-in process begins 5 minutes before the start of class. Staff will greet families outside the front door on Simpson Avenue (for our Simpson location) or outside the front door in the parking lot (for our Railside location). We ask that children line up on the designated spots. For the first day of class, staff will confirm that the COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration and Assumption of Risk waivers have been completed. They will also ensure proof of vaccination is received where required. Each day staff will ask each participant the provincial government’s Ministry of Health COIVD-19 Patient Screening Guidance Document Screening Questions. Results will be noted, hands will be sanitized and everyone will be instructed to enter the facility one at a time.
We are very sorry but at this time, Parents/Caregivers are NOT allowed to enter the facility.
All participants will sanitize their hands prior to leaving the facility. Staff will ensure children are picked up by their parents.
2022 Spring Session: Monday, April 11 to Saturday, June 25
Registration is ongoing!
KinderGym: Ages 4 Years - Ages 5 Years
Beginner Junior Recreational: Ages 6 Years - 8 Years
Beginner Senior Recreational: Ages 8 Years and Up
Intermediate Recreational: Ages 7 Years and Up
Advanced Recreational: Ages 7 Years and Up