Please read carefully before registering as we have a two-part registration process
To register for a class:
- Locate your desired class and click the blue "Register" button to the left of the class name. All classes listed on our web-site have at least one available spot and availability is updated in real-time. Prices are prorated weekly. The prices listed on our web-site are those for the remaining classes in the session.
- Fill out registration form.
- Click "Families Login" on our home page and request your password by clicking "Forgot your password or need to get started?".
- Once the password is emailed to you, login to your account and click on "Fees & Payments" tab.
- Make a payment using a Visa or MasterCard (our system cannot process Visa Debit cards). While our registration system does require credit card information to be entered in order to enroll in a class, it does NOT automatically charge your credit card. A separate payment must be entered. Enrollment spots are not guaranteed until full payment has been made.
** Once a child attends their first class, your credit card will be charged if there is an outstanding balance on your account.**
You will be able to review your current enrollment and outstanding balance, as well as enroll in any other classes, by navigating your account. To drop or change a class please email email@example.com
** Please note that Toronto Premier Gymnastics is a Gymnastics Ontario registered club. To attend class in our facility, each child must also be a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario. As such, a $37.00 annual fee covering the period from July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021, will be added for each child. **
Rules to Promote a Safe ClassWaivers: All athletes must complete the COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration and Assumption of Risk waivers. Attendance in class will not be permitted without these completed documents.
Physical Distancing: All staff, athletes and caregivers (for Parent & Child classes only) must remain 6 feet/2 metres apart at all times. Resources and equipment have been divided to ensure athletes have access without having to share. Coaches are not allowed to spot athletes due to this rule.
Face Coverings: Face coverings ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE. They are not required for children while participating in class but are required for entry/exit/bathrooms. All staff, and caregivers participating in Parent & Child classes, must wear a face covering for the duration of their time in the facility. The face covering must cover both nose and chin AT ALL TIMES. If a caregiver needs to remove his/her face covering, the caregiver and child must leave the facility to do so. TPG staff are not permitted to remove their face coverings.
Handwashing: All staff, athletes and caregivers (for Parent & Child classes only) must wash their hands upon entry into the facility and frequently throughout the class. Athletes will be instructed to wash/sanitize their hands before and after:
• Using the bathroom
• Using any equipment
Hygiene: Ensure appropriate respiratory etiquette by advising athletes to cough or sneeze into their arm/elbow or tissue. Ensure appropriate hygiene through repeated handwashing and use of hand sanitizer*.
Cleaning: All equipment is disinfected after use by each group. Bathrooms are disinfected after each use. High traffic areas and common touch points are disinfected regularly throughout the day (minimum of twice). The entire facility is misted using a disinfectant with a D.I.N. number at the end of each day. A list of all cleaning procedures is maintained.
Screening: All staff, athletes and caregivers (for Parent & Child classes only) will be required to answer screening questions each day. Anyone (staff, athlete or caregiver) who exhibits any of the symptoms listed in the provincial government’s Ministry of Health Reference Document for COVID-19 Symptoms will be denied entry. Symptoms include: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, runny nose/nasal congestion, new olfactory/taste disorder. Should an athlete become sick while at class, staff will isolate the athlete in a designated isolation room until the athlete can be picked up by a parent/caregiver. The athlete will be provided with a mask. We will make every effort to immediately sanitize any equipment used by the athlete and will follow up with the athlete’s family and Toronto Public Health, if required.
Limited Personal Items: Please send your athlete with ONLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, labelled with his/her name, in a small bag:
• Refillable bottle of water (or two)
• Epi-pen (if required)
• Yoga mat (also required for adult attending Parent & Child class)
* Please let us know if your child is sensitive/allergic to hand sanitizer.
Sign In/Sign Out Procedures• The sign-in process begins 15 minutes before your athlete's scheduled class. Staff will greet families outside the front door, on Simpson Avenue, and direct athletes to line up on the designated spots. For an athlete’s first day, staff will confirm that the COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration and Assumption of Risk waivers have been completed. Each class staff will ask each athlete and caregiver (for Parent & Child classes only) the provincial government’s Ministry of Health COIVD-19 Patient Screening Guidance Document Screening Questions. Results will be noted. Once athletes have passed the on-site screening, they will be instructed to enter the facility one at a time. As directed by the provincial government’s Ministry of Health and Gymnastics Ontario, transfer of responsibility must take place outside the facility.
• The sign-out process begins at at the end of your athlete's scheduled class. Athletes will wash their hands prior to leaving the facility. Athletes will wait for their parent/caregiver outside the facility (weather permitting) on the designated spots. As recommended by the provincial government’s Ministry of Health, if possible, please have the same parent/caregiver complete the drop-off and pick-up process.
**As directed by the provincial government’s Ministry of Health and Gymnastic Ontario, carpooling to and from camp is limited only to members of the same social circle.
2021 Fall Session - Monday, September 13 to Saturday, October 30Registration will begin on Monday, June 21!
Parent & Child: Ages 36 Months - 60 Months
Beginner Junior Recreational: Ages 5 Years - 8 Years
Beginner Senior Recreational: Ages 8 Years and Up
Intermediate Recreational: Ages 7 and Up
Advanced Recreational: Ages 7 and Up