Please read carefully before registering as we have a two-part registration process
To register for a class:
- Locate your desired class and click the blue "Register" button to the left of the class name. All classes listed on our web-site have at least one available spot and availability is updated in real-time. Prices are prorated weekly. The prices listed on our web-site are those for the remaining classes in the session.
- Fill out registration form.
- Click "Families Login" on our home page and request your password by clicking "Forgot your password or need to get started?".
- Once the password is emailed to you, login to your account and click on "Fees & Payments" tab.
- Make a payment using a Visa or MasterCard (our system cannot process Visa Debit cards). While our registration system does require credit card information to be entered in order to enroll in a class, it does NOT automatically charge your credit card. A separate payment must be entered. Enrollment spots are not guaranteed until full payment has been made.
** Once a child attends their first class, your credit card will be charged if there is an outstanding balance on your account.**
You will be able to review your current enrollment and outstanding balance, as well as enroll in any other classes, by navigating your account. To drop or change a class please email email@example.com
** Please note that Toronto Premier Gymnastics is a Gymnastics Ontario registered club. To attend class in our facility, each child must also be a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario. As such, a $35.00 annual fee covering the period from July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020, will be added for each child. **
2020 Spring Session - Monday, April 6 to Sunday, June 21Registration available now!
Parent & Tot, Ages 22 Months - 36 Months
KinderGym/Beginner Recreational, Ages 3 - 9
Beginner Recreational, Grades SK - 3
Beginner Recreational, Grade 3 and Up
Intermediate Recreational, 1.5 Hours, Ages 7+
Advanced Recreational, 2 hours, Ages 7+