Please read carefully before registering
To register for classes:
- Choose your class and click "Register". All classes listed have spots, please choose one (1), unless you want to attend 2, 3 different classes.
- Fill out registration form
- Click "Families Login" on our home page and request your password by clicking "Forgot your password or need to get started?"
- Once the password is emailed to you, login to your account and click on "Fees & Payments" tab.
- Make a payment (your credit card was NOT charged during initial registration)
- Please note, if customers do not process their payments through their accounts, we do it from our end as soon as we receive enrollment notification.
You will be able to review your current enrollment and outstanding balance, as well as enroll in any other classes by navigating your account. To drop or change a class please email email@example.com
Prices displayed are prorated weekly.
Please note that as a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario, in order to attend gymnastics in our facility, each child must be included in the Gymnastics Ontario insurance policy. To do so, there is a $35 annual fee that covers the period from July 1 - June 30. This will be added to your account for each child each year.
2019 Fall Session - September 3 - December 22Registration on now!
Parent & Tot, Ages 22 Months - 36 Months
Beginner Recreational, All Ages (KinderGym and Up)
Beginner Recreational, Grades SK - 3
Beginner Recreational, Grade 3 and Up
Intermediate Recreational, 1.5 Hours, Ages 7+
Advanced Recreational, 2 hours, Ages 7+